ENVIRECA PROJECT’S ACTIVITIES & METHODOLOGY
- Analysis of current and future skills and knowledge needs to develop green related HORECA WBL learning outcomes.
- Development of the structure of a curriculum on environmentally sustainable work practices.
- Creation of corresponding Open Education Resources.
- Development of a simulation game with practical scenarios to facilitate green skills acquisition.
- Involvement of key policy makers & stakeholders for the validation of ENVIRECA learning outcomes and for supporting the integration of “green” skills into occupational standards.
- Sharing of outputs with multiplier events, inviting target groups to uptake ENVIRECA results and to act as further disseminators.